The Federative Action (AF) of OBSPM on « ALMA-NOEMA-Herschel » is offering (limited) financial support for participation in schools, workshops, collaborations, etc. in 2018 aimed at training in or exploiting these powerful submm instruments, their synergies with other wavelengths, and enhancing the visibility of the OBSPM expertise in this area.
IMPORTANT note on complementary funding from the Conseil Scientifique (CS) of OBSPM
- Only a limited fraction of the « CS Blanc » annual budget will be allocated to research projects relevant to the themes of Actions Fedératrices
- Conferences related to the themes of Actions Fedératrices will be eligible to funding under the call « CS Colloques ».
- Such projects / proposals need first be submitted to the call of the relevant AF
- The AF will provide a scientific evaluation that will be sent to the CS with your proposal (deadline around mid-February) .
- IRAM interferometry Summerschool, Grenoble, autumn 2018
- collaborative visits on ALMA-NOEMA-Herschel projects, proposal preparation, data reduction, data mining…
- presentations as PI at conferences
- organisation of small workshops on subjects related to ALMA-NOEMA-Herschel science, exploitation, and synergies
- Name, Laboratory, status (student, postdoc, permanent), supervisor if any
- Place, date, and title of event for schools, workshops, etc: short description of motivation (and supervisor approval for students)
- Precise justification of funding asked (e.g. registration fee, transport, or lodging) indication of alternative/complementary funding
Raphael Moreno and Sylvie Cabrit for the AF ALMA-NOEMA-Herschel