In September 2022, I joined the PSL’s AI teaching team as an AI Fellow, which implies a teaching duty of 150 h/year, mainly for Masters and graduate programs.
See EFELIA and PSL’s cross-disciplinary Data Science program for more information.
Summer Schools / Intensive Weeks / Short interventions
– [Upcoming] PSL Week – « Green AI », full responsibility for the organization and program construction. Majority of the intervention volume.
– Intervention in ESPCI A3 Deep-Learning course, 03/2022, 3h of intervention, ESPCI, Paris, FR
– Machine Learning – YOLO architecture tutorial, 09/2022, website, 5h of intervention, link to resources, ITI IRMIA++, Strasbourg (with ObAS), FR
– M2 – Machine Learning and Image Analysis, 2022-…., Paris Observatory, M2-OSAE. Full responsibility, link to course resources (in English), 19h eTD/year. (Previously managed by E. Bertin).
– M2 – Numerical methods: Machine Learning and Artificial Neural Networks, 2018 to 2020, Univ. Franche-Comté, Master P2N – CompuPhys (Computational Physics). Full responsibility: lectures, practical work, and examinations. Link to course resources (in french). 20h eTD /year
– M2 – Numerical methods: High-Performance Computing (OpenMP, MPI, CUDA, …), 2018 to 2020, Univ. Franche-Comté, Master P2N – CompuPhys (Computational Physics) and PICS (from FEMTO-ST). Full responsibility: lectures, practical work, and examinations. Link to course resources (in french). 30h eTD /year
– M1 numerical project, 2017, Univ. Franche-Comté, Master P2N – CompuPhys (Computational Physics), for two students on Artificial Neural Network usage and astrophysical applications.
« Licence » Courses (Bachelor)
– 2nd year (L2): Python programming and numerical recipes (linear systems solving, numerical integrator, ordinary differential equation), 2018-2019, Univ. Franche-Comté, Physics and Mathematics bachelor. Full responsibility for a given module: lectures, practical work, and examination. Link to course resources (in french). 20h eTD.
High school interventions
– TalENS program of the Ecole Normale Superieure Paris, 2016-2017 Astrophysics introduction lessons and tutorship of a group of high school students. Link to the program webpage TalENS.
– R. Zouhhad : M2 Internship, Dig the Radio Sky with Neural Networks, details, 04-07/2022.
– A. Anthore : M1 long Internship, Detection and characterization of galaxies in LoTSS using ML, details, 01-06/2022